Bureau Works Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Bureau Works, and Bureau Works believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Bureau Works’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] We will acknowledge your email within ve business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ve business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Bureau Works service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
• Social engineering or phishing of Bureau Works employees or contractors
• Any attacks against Bureau Works’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Bureau Works and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://bureauworks.com/disclosure.
Bureau Works is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at [email protected]
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation.
Bureau Works management will determine how serious an employee’s oense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the CTO’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.
Last updated: 6/29/2020